You want to perform an allocation to a G/L Account in a Payment Allocation but the respective G/L Account is not available in the drop-down list.
This happens in Silverlight and HTML 5.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Payment Management work centre.
- Go to the Payment Allocation sub view.
- Search for Payment Allocation XYZ in status In Preparation. (XYZ represents the Payment Allocation ID)
- Open the Payment Allocation YXZ and click Edit.
- Navigate to the Allocation to G/L Account tab.
- You want to select G/L Account XXX but you cannot find it in the drop-down list. (XXX represents the G/L Account number)
You use the wrong G/L Account Posting Block for this G/L Account.
Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Overview sub view.
- Search for the Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination activity.
- Select Edit Charts of Accounts.
- Select the respective Chart of Accounts and search for G/L Account XXX.
- The G/L Account Posting Block is maintained as 1-Only postings with subledger account assignment allowed.
- This means that this type is only allowed for Journal Entry Vouchers
- Change the G/L Account Posting Block to 0-All postings allowed
Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination - Configuration Guide;
Define a Chart of Accounts with G/L Accounts - select hyperlink Display and Edit Chart of Accounts
see Creating New G/L Accounts section - Posting Block
Kontenfindung, Zahlungszuordnung, Sachkonto, nicht verfügbar, G/L Account not available , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , Problem