- Continuous Performance Meetings Adhoc Report showing different Manager's Id
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report from Continuous Performance Meetings Adhoc domain.
- Go to Manager Id for a user column and see the data.
- Confirm if the Manager id coming in the report ever Captured the meeting for the user.(Example: Manager id is of old Manager).
- The manager id comes from the meeting snapshot and it is the manager who capture the meeting.
- The meeting SNAPSHOT is something won't change after it is created, and the "Manager Id" in this report is the manager who captures this meeting, NOT this user's current manager.
- If the old manager provided comments before capturing the meeting, you can see his name in the comment box. There is no place in UI to show who captured the meeting.
This is an expected behavior
https://jira.successfactors.com/browse/SL-2128(for internal use)
Adhoc Continuous Performance Meetings report Manager id , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To