- [Error: could not access: jobInfo; since missing instance of jobInfo]
- [Error: could not access: personalInfo; since missing instance of personalInfo]
- How to populate data from EC portlets to an MDF object?
- How to retrieve job information data from EC into MDF object?
- How to retrieve personal information data from EC into MDF object?
- How to retrieve employment information data from EC into MDF object?
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Business rules
When creating a business rule for a custom MDF object, it is not recommended to use more than one parameters to the rule.
Rule created for an MDF object does not support parameter that refer to Job Information, Employment Information, Personal Information and Context parameter. If you are try to retrieve data from the EC portlets, system will throw an error while creating instance for an MDF object.
Below is the sample screenshot of an incorrect rule to retrieve data from EC related portlets.
The correct way to retrieve data from EC portlets into an MDF object is using a field that is defined as User data type that should be available on the referenced base object.
The screenshot below, describes how this can be done:
Likewise, if you want to retrieve data from the Employement Information or Personal Information, you can use the User type field from your object and navigate to Employment Information or Personal Information.
Metadata framework [Error: could not access: jobInfo; since missing instance of jobInfo] Business rule custom MDF , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MDF , MDF Framework , Problem