Content hosted by third party vendor does not launch in Mobile Application and throws the following error:
"The course tracker page has been closed before this content window could save your progress. As a result, we could not save your current progress. Please return to your organization's LMS and re-launch the course to complete the training."
Learning Management System - Mobile
Vendor's structure to launch the content and track its progress is set up as follows:
- Click on LMS's Start Course button.
- A first window will open. This window is from Vendor's and it will work similar to the LMS's Content Structure Page, capturing all the information that the content will send over and store in the vendor's servers instead of sending it to LMS database.
- The content itself will be launched from the first window mentioned above.
- SuccessFactors Mobile Application does not support such content launching structure. It's being considered as a System Enhancement for the future, but there is no target date to be released.
There is no workaround that can be applied in the LMS side.
- A suggestion can be made to the content vendor: Restructure the way they track the content progress and remove the first screen keeping only the content screen itself.
Content not launching in mobile, The course tracker page has been closed before this content window could save your progress , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Learning Mobile Application , Product Enhancement