Unable to select a permission role or group For Standard Edit Sections on the New Home Page
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center Manage Home Page and click Edit Sections.
- To add a new section, click Add Section. To edit an existing section, proceed to the next step.
- You can edit the names of existing sections in each language used in your instance.
- Select a language from the dropdown for which you want to edit the section name.
- Enter the section names in that language.
- Unable to Select From Permissions dropdown for some sections
- For standard sections, you cannot select a permission role or group in this tool, but you can control visibility using role-based permissions.
- Section from the Permissions dropdown to assign roles and groups is only possible for new sections that you have created,
- Edit Sections AdminGuide
Home Page , Edit Section , Permissions , Role , Group, Drop Down, Select , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem