You are unable to change the field properties in Lead Quick Create via Edit Master Layout.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This is also true for other Quick Create views, our example is for Leads.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Select the New button.
- In the Source field select Trade Fair from the dropdown.
- Select the Use Existing Account Indicator field.
- The standard fields such as Street and City are Read-Only in the Account Information section.
- Hover over one of the fields and select the Change Properties icon.
- Uncheck the Read-Only checkbox and select Apply.
- Select Adapt--->End Layout Changes.
- The field reverts back to previous Read-Only state.
These fields are dynamic Read-only fields. This meaning that the Fields Read-Only property is controlled by a binding expression. In this case, the Key User Tool will not restrict editing the Read-Only property. This is standard behavior for the Key User Tool.
Here, our application team is controlling the read-only and has highest priority. Therefoere fields are still read-only. The Read-Only property works on an OR condition. The Application team has set Read-Only to true via binding expression and you as the Key user have set read-only to false. The final result will be False ie True OR False = True.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Use Existing Account, Read-Only, Sales, Edit Master Layout, Leads, Street, City, Account Information, field , KBA , city , field , sales , use existing account , leads, , edit master layout , street , read-only , account information , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem