You are trying to migrate the fixed asset using the default Excel template. In the posting preview,you see that the depreciation values are different for the different set of books. Although you are using the same Depreciation Method for both set of books.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation projects view.
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Select Integrate and Extend chevron.
- Search and open the Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Open the Migrate Accounting Transaction Data using the migration tool link and create a new unit.
- Select the new unit and click on Execute Migration.
- Click on Upload File to upload the Fixed Assets data.
- Click on Process File and you observe that the depreciation values differs in multiple set of books.
If your company is assigned to multiple set of books you should only use Copy as Auto Complete Method.
In order to resolve depreciation calculation differences, set the Auto Complete Method from 3 to 4 when using multiple set of books:
- After clicking Process File, choose the Review Settings for Auto Complete Method in the Convert Values task.
- Change the Field Value from 3 to 4.
- Then press Confirm Field Value.
KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , Problem