When a user completes a course, it is automatically reassigned again to the user.
The courses are not linked to any Curricula or Assignment Profile and when they are re-assigned in the 'Assigned by field' it says it is Assigned by themselves or another user.
The Course appears in Completed Items and Assigned Items.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Start and Complete course
- Checked Assigned Items - course will exist
- Check Completed Items - course will exist
This is caused by a setting in System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Grant Credit for Events completed the day before Assignment date not being ticked.
When courses are completed across multiple timezones the system will re-assign a course if its completion date is earlier than the assignment date.
- Tick the setting in System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables : "Grant Credit for events completed the day before assignment date"
- Any existing Assigned Items that have been wrongly re-assigned should be removed manually by an Admin.
- The setting will take effect for any new Courses assigned after the setting was applied.
Grant Credit for Events completed the day before Assignment date, global variables, courses reassigned, completion, automatically reassigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem