Cannot set the level of accrual automatic as Automatic Accrual Creation when using Time account creation start date as employee recruit date.
Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Time off structures
- Create New 'Time Account Type'
- Fill in all the required fields and set 'Account creation start date' as 'Employee Recruit Date'
- Set 'Level of accrual automation' as 'Automatic Accrual Creation'
- An error pops up as "Accrual automation is not supported for accounts whose creation reference date is the employee recruit date"
This is an expected behaviour currently.
The Product Management has confirmed that this is an enhancement.
Currently the enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion for b1802 but not confirmed. You can track the release of this enhancement by checking the release notes in each release for ECT-76469.
Please reach out to your CSM if further tracking of ECT-76469 is required.
Time off Accrual automation is not supported for accounts whose creation reference date is the employee recruit date Time account type Account creation start date Employee recruit date Level of accrual automation Automatic accrual creation ECT-76469 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem