- Who will be the sender of workflow notifications that are received by the intended participants?
- How do I know who is listed as the Sender for workflow notifications?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- When any workflow is actioned upon (commenting, send back, approve, decline), the intended participants receive email notifications as per the email notification template settings.
- The sender of the email will be the person who has actioned on the workflow recently.
- In below sample notification, the workflow is approved by James Kwok and, hence, the sender name would be James Kwok:
- The only way you can mask the Sender is by using the 'Single Sender' option from within provisioning
- The Sender can not be manipulated or changed per the individual workflow
workflow notification, name of sender, notification sent by, SFEC, SF EC, ALR, success factors, emplcentrl , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem