When an PDF attachment is downloaded from a Ticket, it gets converted to the wrong file extension : .TIF.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Tickets workcenter view.
- Open Ticket ABC (with ABC Ticket of your choice).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Click on the file name link to see appear the download assistant pop-up.
Results: The file suggested for download is in the .tif format.
You did not opt for a PDF Reader as default application in your device.
Complete the download.
Right-click on the .tif file icon.
- Click Open with...
- Select an application like PDF Reader DC.
- Tick the box to default this application.
Results : You can see the icon as well as the extension of the file will change to .pdf.
.tif, .pdf, file download, PDF Reader, file conversion, ticket attachments. , KBA , pdf reader , ticket attachments , .tif , .pdf , file download , file conversion , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem