Inactive Users receiving Evaluation Notification from LMS when Evaluation Synchronization APM runs.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a User and provide a email address. Keep the user as Inactive.
2. Create a Item and associate a Survey with it.
3. Now mark the item as complete for the user record using recording learning option.
4. Run the Evaluation Synchronization APM.
5. Inactive user will receive the email for survey assignment.
This is a bug in the system and defect(LRN-16524) has been raised for the issue.
Defect is fixed as part of b1711 version release. So after b1711 version release inactive users will not receive Evaluation Synchronization notifications from LMS.
Inactive users receive email Evaluation Synchronization APM LRN-16524 LRN-25374 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Bug Filed