Employee Data Import(Employee Central) job is not showing under Monitor job in Admin center. All required permisson is granted.
SuccessFactors BizX Suite.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX Instance.
- Goto Admin Center.
- Search Monitor Job.
- You will not find "Employee Data Import(Employee Central)" job in the list of dispalyed jobs.
EC is not enabled.
Employee Data Import(Employee Central) job will only show in the monitor jobs if and only EC is enabled in customer instance and if it is not showing then please enable EC in your instance.
Who own which monitor Tool ?
- 'Monitor Jobs' tool is designed for to show the list of jobs for other modules as per attachment.
- 'Monitor Job' tool is designed for EC Module.
What all jobs are support under Monitor Jobs ?
The list of jobs that is supported we can see under this tool is mentioend in the attached sheet.
How to distinguish Comp and EC monitor jobs ?
When you access Monitor job or Monitor Jobs tools in admin center you can watch its URL.
- If the URL contains "/xi/ui/compensation/pages/oneadmin/home.xhtml?default_page_id=job_monitor", it should be Compensation Monitor jobs.
- If the URL contains "/xi/ui/ect/pages/admin/ectImportJobMonitor.xhtml", then it should be EC monitor jobs.
Why Employee import Job is not showing in Monitor Jobs?
Employee Import jobs will only show in the monitor jobs if an only Comp module is enable if it is not showing then please enable Compensation module.
Monitor Job Monitor Jobs Employee Import Employee Data Import Compensation EC , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , Problem
|Job types supported under Monitor Jobs.xlsx|