- We would like to decommission our RMK website
- How to request our RMK pages to be deactivated
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
- Contract termination
- Planned shut-down
To request RMK sites to be turned off and decommissioned, customers may reach out to the Product Support team via Launchpad incidents.
In addition to contacting support, customers are encouraged to always involve the SAP account/sales representatives in such requests to ensure all processes are smoothly completed.
The decommissioning process consists of the following steps:
- The request is routed to the Job Collection team to turn off the collection/import processes.
- The request is routed to the Web Development team to archive the site.
- The request is routed to the Media team to disable all job distribution feeds.
- The request is routed to the Advance Analytics team to turn off Advance Analytics.
IMPORTANT: if you need to keep access to historical data in the RMK Dashboard and/or Advanced Analytics, remember to clearly mention that in your request, otherwise historical data and the access to the tools will be removed by default.
- Decommissioning, decommission
- RMK shut down, shutdown
- Turn off RMK website
- Deactivate, deactivation