You want to check for changes/updates made to the structure of G/L-Accounts in the System.
You can check and see changes/ deletion done to the structure to any G/L-Accounts in the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Reports view.
- Under Reports, click on the Configuration Change History link.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tuning Settings.
- Select Chart of Accounts, Financial Report Structures, Account Determination Fine-Tuning Activity.
- Under Details select any of the Project and click on the Download Change Details button.
The data can be saved as a Zip file and opened.
You shall be able to see all the changes made.
KBA , FIN-BAC-GL , General Ledger , How To