- How to define custom hierarchy member sorting for parent-child hierarchies in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Only "A-Z" and "Z-A" member sorting is available in Story level in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.13.3
- Import Data Models
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a Story.
- Create a Table.
- Add a hierarchical dimension to the lines/rows.
- Notice that only "A-Z" and "Z-A" ordering available.
Custom formatting can be applied in the model directly.
- Open the model.
- Browse to the hierarchical dimension.
- Select "Preview" (Right upper corner).
- Expand Hierarchy.
- Drag and drop the dimension members, to the required place.
- Save the Model.
- Open the Story and notice that the default order has been changed.
- The Same drag and drop functionality is also applicable for account members (measures or key figures).
- Go to Accounts.
- Select Account Info (Clicking on the cube in the right upper corner).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hier, default, sort, order, preview, drag, drop, parent, child, level, account, column range, sorting , KBA , sorting account sorting report , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To