The value of the Next Response Due field is not available in the service ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Select a Service Ticket.
- Go to the Overview facet.
- The Next Response Due field has no date available.
This is normal system behaviour.
The Milestone for the Next Response Due is not maintained.
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Service and Social.
- Click on Service Levels.
- Click on the Service Level Name.
- Click View all.
- Click Reaction Times.
- Click Add Row under Milestones section.
- Select the service level Next Response Due.
- Define the piority for the Next Response Due.
- Click on the facet Operating Hours.
- Under time ranges include operating hours for calculations to be defined.
Next Response Due , KBA , next response due , milestones , service ticket , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem