When you open an Activity inside Activity List under Business Configuration Work Center, you receive a dump or the first row in list will come as empty in HTML5 but there is data in first row in Silverlight.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Business Configuration
- In tab Implementation Projects
- Click on First Implementation
- Go to Open Activity List
- Click on ABC (ABC is the custom activity created)
- You will receive a dump error or see a first row empty, there is information in Silverlight
Issue is due to same CCTS Type of structure and child. For example /Root/BC_SETS/CODE and /Root/BC_SETS/CODE/content.
The CCTS Type of the structure should be set as NONE, follow the steps below:
In Silverlight UI
- Open the UI Designer from the where you received a dump or first row empty
- Tab Properties, on right
- Tab DataModel , on left
- Set the CCTS Type of structure /Root/BC_SETS/CODE as NONE
- And CCTS Type of data field /Root/BC_SETS/CODE/Content as text.
- Do the same for the all structure, each one with his proper CCTS Type.
Please note that each structure, e.g. /Root/BC_SETS/DESCR/Content have his own CCTS Type, it means that the type TEXT will not be applied for all structure.
Dump, BC View, Activity List, Fine Tuning, First Row, CCTS Type , KBA , exception in business configuration , first row empty , bc view for pdi solution , root/bc_sets/code/content. , empty bc row , dump in activity , bc_sets , e.setfilter is not a function , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , Problem