You create an intercompany Sales Order and selected a Freight Forwarder manually. In the resulting, second Sales Order, triggered by the Purchase Order, the Freight Forwarder is redetermined by Account Master Data for the customer instead of using the manually selected Freight Forwarder of the first Sales Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In the Sales Order Workcenter navigate to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the second intercompany scenario Sales Order.
- Navigate to the Involved parties tab.
- You will see that the Freight Forwarder is different from the selected Fright Fowarder in the first Sales Order.
This is the expected System Behaviour.
In an interncompany process the Fright Forwader Party is based on the Master Data maintained in the respective Account.
Even though a Fright Forwarder is entered manually in the first Sales Order, it is not transferred to the second Sales Order.
You need to adjust the selected Fright Forwarder in the second Sales Order manually again.
- Navigate to the Sales Order Workcenter, view Sales Orders.
- Open the second Sales Order from the intercompany scenario.
- Navigate to the Involved parties Tab.
- In the Fright Forwarder Value Help select the required Fright Forwarder as used in the first Sales Order.
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To