When you scope a question in Business Configuration and finish the project, below error message is generated:
"Value XXX is missing in G/L Accnt Det. Group for Expense Report. Restore value before finish scoping"
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Overview.
- Select the project and Edit Project Scope.
- Select required Question for scoping under Travel and Expenses.
- Then proceed to Finish the project.
Above error message is thrown.
The error is caused because you have deleted some default Account Determination Groups that are necessary for the scoping question.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List.
- Search for activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on Edit Account Determination Groups.
- Click on button Restore Defaults.
Restore all values mentioned on error message.
Scoping Question; G/L Accnt Det. Group , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem