You notice that one of your Customer Cancelation Invoices has a Process Communication Error associated to it which prevents you from posting this Cancelation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to the Invoice Document View.
- Search for Customer Invoice ABC (where ABC stands for the Invoice ID) and select it, its status is released.
- Click on Edit, then View All.
- Navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- Click on the Error Icondisplayed on your document, the error is as follows:
'Customer Invoice ABC cannot create a Business transaction (For Accounting)'
- Go to the Application and User management Work Center.
- Navigate to the Business Data Consistency View.
- Select the Process Communication Errors Subview.
- Show Open Errors with Incidents.
- Select the relevant document.
In Details, the Main error is displayed as follows:
'Customer Invoicing ABC not possible; posting on DD.MM.YYY blocked in company XYZ' (where DD.MM.YYY stands for the posting date and XYZ the Company's ID)
This Process Communication Error is raised because the associated Set Process Control is blocked for the relevant Accounting Period.
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Master Data View.
- Select the Company View.
- Select the relevant Company and Set of Books combination as shown on your Customer Invoice.
- Click on the Set Process Control button.
- Show all.
- Select the Process control set for the Business Process Groups Customer Invoicing and relevant for the Invoice Posting date.
You can see that the Process Control still allows postings at the relevant date, however, the Process Control Status is Blocked.
To ensure your Cancelation Invoice is posted to accounting, set the Process Control back to unblock.
If the Business Communication Error remains, please contact SAP Cloud Support so that we can remove it from the backend.
Facture client, Facturation client, Facture d'annulation, Erreur de Communication, Process Communication Error , KBA , process communication error , cancelation invoice , annulation , facture client , erreur de communication dans les process , document flow , flux de document , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To