- An entity is recommended to a user and comment is added.
- Comment is not visible on user recipient's end.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Recommend any entity to another user (item, program, collection, etc.). Make sure to add a comment to it.
- From the other user's learning plan, check the 'Recommendations' box and see that the comment is not visible.
It is intentionally designed that the comment on recommendation is not readily visible in the 'Recommendations' box.
- The other user logs in to LMS and check his learning plan.
- Go to the 'Recommendations' section.
- Click the 'Flip' icon at the upper right part of the recommended entity.
Recommendation, comment, item, collection, recommend, user, LMS, learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem