- The Job Analyzer is designed to help you create the best Job Description possible by providing Language and Hireability recommendations. This unique capability is made possible by proprietary SAP Machine Learning techniques, combined with historical applicant data to determine any gender-biased language.
- When a user is creating a Job Requisition in SuccessFactors Recruiting, the Job Analyzer provides insights on the effectiveness of the content of the requisition. This information includes analysis of SuccessFactors data, analysis on the effectiveness of the job description, analysis on whether the job description introduces gender biases (bias language checker), and insights and indexes of external aggregated open web data through smartsearch APIs.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
This new feature, introduced in b1711, will provide clients with insights to a successful hiring process as well as providing guidance and best practices associated with Business Beyond Bias as a differentiator in the market.
In order to get this feature, please see the steps below:
1. Available via Upgrade Center
2. Manage Permission Roles--> Select the role --> Manage System Properties
View Job Analyzer Language Section
- View Job Analyzer Salary Section
3. Job Analyzer is a side Panel within RCM
4. Visible in the Job Requisition Detail page
5. Visible in the Job Profile biew (JPB enabled users)
6. Job Analyzer specific fields will be available through RCM Reporting
- Compatible with Fiori and Non-Fiori User Interfaces
- Jobs located in USA only
- The only Supported Job Requisition Locale is en_US
- Gender Bias analysis only available for US English
- Market Salary analysis only supported for job located within the United States.
Job analyzer, b1711, upgrade center, Business Beyond Bias. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem