This article explains how to change the Application Status mapping from RCM to RMK Advanced Analytics tool
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
Status mapping changes can currently only be done from Command Center so must be done by Implementation Partners or Professional Services.
If you do not have an implementation partner, you can submit a incident for the request to be transferred to Professional Services.
Please make sure you provide the following:
- Company ID
- The list of the correct status mapping between RCM and RMK
Please find below the list of the candidate status on RMK.
- Apply Complete
- Offer Made
Please find below some considerations regarding this task.
- The data will be retroactive for all external candidate within RCM.
- Any ATS data that was imported (not from RCM) will be purged. All candidate data within Advanced Analytics, not job requisition data.
- Purge and reload Advanced Analytics tool takes from 2 to 5 days. On this period the AA tool will be down.
- The Hired status is mapped automatically from RCM to RMK.
- The status on AA tool will only take the effect when you have a status associated with an external candidate on an external job requisition. After that the status will come through at the next import for mapping.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To