This article explains how to change the Application Status mapping from RCM to RMK Advanced Analytics tool
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
Please submit an incident to Support team providing the information below and the Advanced Analytics team (Professional Services) will perform the status mapping change.
- Company ID
- The list of the correct status mapping between RCM and RMK
Please find below the list of the candidate status on RMK.
- Apply Complete
- Offer Made
Please find below some considerations regarding this task.
- The data will be retroactive for all external candidate within RCM.
- Any ATS data that was imported (not from RCM) will be purged. All candidate data within Advanced Analytics, not job requisition data.
- Purge and reload Advanced Analytics tool takes from 2 to 5 days. On this period the AA tool will be down.
- The Hired status is mapped automatically from RCM to RMK.
- The status on AA tool will only take the effect when you have a status associated with an external candidate on an external job requisition. After that the status will come through at the next import for mapping.
candidate status mapping Advanced Analytics change mapping Advanced Analytics change mapping Advanced Analytics RMK change mapping RMK AA tool change mapping status RMK incorrect mapping Advanced Analytics incorrect mapping Advanced Analytics RMK incorrect mapping RMK AA tool incorrect mapping status RMK
All candidate data within Advanced Analytics, not job requisition data.