Getting below message when trying to create a SQL connection in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"The database driver is misconfigured. Contact your SAP Analytics Cloud agent administrator."
SAP Analytics Cloud
Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Reproducing the Issue
After verifying that SAP Cloud Connector and SAP Analytics Cloud Agent are working properly:
1: Start the configuration to SQL connection.
2: Fill the connection details fields.
3: Click the "Create" button and the mentioned error appears.
The MS SQL driver is obsolete.
Download and configure the latest available MS SQL Server driver.
At the time of writing this article, the latest is version 6.2.
- 2358097 - SAP Analytics Cloud connecting to on-premise data *** Master KBA ***
- 2403538 - The database driver is misconfigured error when trying to connect to SQL databases from SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- Microsoft JDBC Driver 6.2 for SQL Server
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, SQL connection, SQL driver, database driver is misconfigured, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem