You want to print the Expense Report Cover Sheet to send it to your company's scanning service location along with your trip receipts, as a single document packed in an envelope. However, when you click Print Preview the Expense Report Cover Sheet template is not available for selection.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Auditing work center.
- Go to Expense Reports view.
- Search and open the respective Expense Report ID.
- Click Print Preview.
Notice that Expense Report Cover Sheet template is not listed (only Expense Report template is available).
You have not scoped Central Receipt Scanning Service in your Implementation Project, hence the Expense Report Cover Sheet template has not been enabled for use.
To enable the Cover Sheet template, you should scope Central Receipt Scanning Service in your Implementation Project, as follows:
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the row of the respective project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Move to step 3 Scoping and ensure that Scoping Element Travel and Expenses > Expense and Reimbursement Management > Expense Input Channels is scoped.
- Move to step 4 Questions and open the same Scoping Element as in step 3.
- On Questions for Expense Input Channels > Group: Central Receipt Scanning Service, make sure you scope the question Do you want to use a third-party central receipt scanning service?
- Move to step 5 Confirmation and Save your changes.
As a result, the Expense Report Cover Sheet template is now available for selection within expense reports.
SAP Cloud for Travel Help Document:
Submitting Receipts for Central Scanning (HTML5)
KBA , LOD-TEM-ER-COR , Core BOs - Expense Report, Expense Arrangement , Problem