Exported report in ORD does not respect the "as of date" set in Required Parameters.
This is happening with Live Data in ORD for domains such as:
- Inclusive Succession (MDF Position based nominations, with Employee Central)
- Person and Employment Info (As of Date)
The report respects the filters while being previewed (run online)
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a List Report component in ORD of "Inclusive Succession (MDF Position based nominations, with Employee Central)" live data domain.
2. Insert a date effective field in the report.
3. Preview the Report
4. In the Filter Summary - Required Parameters set the "As Of Date" for today
5. Check the data and export to excel
6. Download the file from the Report Distributor Download on the left side
7. Open the report and check that the data is correct, matching with the report in ORD
8. Open the Filter Summary again and change the 'As Of Date' in such a way that the results (are expected to) vary
9. Run the report. The report displays expected data.
10. Export to excel
11. Download the file
12. Check that the data is still as of TODAY, instead of 2006
As of now, the runtime filter "As Of date" isn't being sent to the job server.
A code fix has been developed for the issue and will be included in the B1802 release.
The 1802 / Q1-2018 release will be applied to Production data centers on the 7th of April and to Preview datacenters on the 10th of February
2521176 - 2018 Release Schedule - Successfactors - Product Updates
Internal ticket # WFA-16430
Interim Work arounds:
Rebuild the report in Ad Hoc reports or in Advanced Reporting (if applicable)
ORD runtime filter
Online Report Designer
As of Date export
Date effective report
, KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Bug Filed