- Data/Fields are displayed vertically in the People Profile
- View is not repecting the layout set in the UI via Manage Configuration UI page.
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Portlet
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Configuration UI
Reproducing the Issue
Data in the fields do not get displayed horizontally in the PP3 screen.
This is by design in PP3 and is expected behavior.
PP3 design principle (Configure People Profile) doesn't allow the appearance in Grid layout (horizontal arrangement of fields). It will always be displayed as a label-value pair (i.e. vertically) in View Mode irrespective of what layout is used the UI screen (in Manage Configuration UI page)
Whereas, in Edit mode, Flow and Form layouts are supported.
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- Custom MDF portlets