When editing an existing Job Requisition, via "Re-Apply User Preferences", system is not pulling the current set of users’ personal preferences as expected.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Team Recruiting Enabled and Configured;
- My Recruiting Team Preferences Configured with "Additional Users" in a Team Recruiting field (Recruiting -> Preferences -> My Recruiting Team Preferences).
- Create a Job Requisition;
- Confirm if Team Recruiting fields are automatically populated with the Additional Users configured in "My Recruiting Team Preferences";
- Delete the "Personal Preference Auto-Populated Groups" from Requisition recently Created or edit an existing Job Requisition;
- Click "Re-Apply User Preferences"
Another user's Personal Preferences is pulled by the system and not the user's who is editing the job requisition.
It is the system expected behavior that when clicking on "Re-apply personal preferences", system should look at operator's permission and groups of Operators with "Write" permissions to the Team Recruiting field and will pull back to Job Requisition only the User's Preferences of those with the Write Permissions.
If the operator has only Read permission to the Recruiting Team field, user will be able to "Re-apply personal preferences" but the system will not pull his preferences but only from other operators who have Write permission.
- Job Requisition Template Configured with Write Permissions only to Recruiter (R) when Requisition is "Pre-Approved" and Read only for "Hiring Manager" for the field "Recruiter Team":
Hiring Manager's Permission:
- Create a New Job Requisition and set Operators:
Recruiter: Jenny Ding
Hiring Manager: Tessa Walker
- Jenny Ding's Personal Preference (Recruiter):
- Tessa Walker's Personal Preferences (Hiring Manager):
- Job Requisition Created pulled both user's Personal Preferences as expected:
- Job Requisition is edited and Groups Deleted from Job Requisition (example only)
- As "Tessa Walker" (Hiring Manager), click "Re-apply personal preferences" and only Jenny Ding's Personal Preferences is pulled back to the Job Requisition:
- Work with SAP Consultants or Partner Team in order to review the Permissions currently granted to users and ensure that "Write" permissions are granted to all roles which you require Personal Preferences to be re-applied when editing a Job Requisition; or
- Review the permissions via Recruiting Manage Templates and adjust the permissions accordingly. Further information on how to work with Manage Templates for Recruiting, please check article 2365214 or check section "19.27 Manage Templates" in our latest Admin Guide for Recruiting Management available Here.
Team Recruiting; Personal Preferences; Preferences; My Team; My Recruiting Team Preferences; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem