The customer created a New UI config and wanted to delete it. There is no option via Manage Business Configuration. How can it be done?
SuccessFactors Employee Central b1708
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration
2. Select the UI Config
3. Click on Take Action > Make Correction
Only Enabled option is displayed, no option to delete it.
The UI Config can be deleted from Manage Data, not from the Manage Business Configuration.
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data
2. Search for Person Element Configuration
3. Select the UI Config to be deleted
4. Click on Take Action > Permanently Delete Entry
The UI Config successfully deleted.
BCUI, Config UI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , How To