You are running a report to see what Rating was given using Out of Turn Access (OOTA), but the report is showing Unrated.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core All Supported Versions
- Performance Management V12 Acceleration
Reproducing the Issue
- Rate a form using OOTA. (The form has not yet moved to your step)
- Run an ad hoc report to see what rating was given.
- The report shows Unrated, rather than the rating given.
Rating on form:
Ad Hoc Report:
This is due to the Rating being given using OOTA. With OOTA, you are creating a "draft" of the form with your edits. The form will not save your edits until it reaches your step. Once the form is routed forward to your step, the edits will save, and the results will appear in the report.
out of turn access, oota, ad hoc, reporting, pm v12a, rating, unrated , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem