- We are not able to select users in Manage Support Access tool today.
- Not able to find the user as UI is missing in the tool to select a user.
Reproducing the Issue
- Pre-requesite as per KBA 2088148 done
Access Manage Support Access
No fields where username, firstname, lastname is specified.
- Data model has standard element reference ID without a corresponding standard element definition
- For example we find standard-element-ref refid="custom13" in the Data model but there is no "standard-element id="custom13" defined
- This would need be fix by either adding a definition for it or removing it from the Data Model.
- This is something a partner would usually do for you as it requires access to provisioning
Data model, support access, search users, standard-element , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1708