Completion wizard is not displaying correct percentage for users
SuccessFactors People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Users are facing issue when employee is clicking on Finish Now button of employee profile, user is not getting all options.
2. Even though the wizard is displaying only one portlet when we click on finish now it is displaying zero percentage completed.
3. When we add an entry under the displayed portlet the completion wizard is no longer displayed.
1. The completion wizard displays the percentage based on the calculated percents for employee profile related data only and not the data for user related to other topic areas i.e.employee central, compensation or performance management.
2. The behavior of the completion wizard is different in employee profile V12 and people profile i.e. PP3.
3. In people profile it only displays the employee profile portlets which does not contain any data in the completion wizard.
4. However, in people profile, it displays all the employee profile portlets irrespective of the portlets contains data or not.
5. In this situation, the people profile contains only one background section which does not contain any data and hence the percentage is being displayed as zero percent.
6. When the user updates data into the background portlet the wizard displays 100 percent completion as designed.
Percent completion,Employee profile completion wizard , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , Problem