A new feature is showing up for all users over the instance.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
Someone enabled a feature on the Upgrade Center that should be not enabled.
- Go to Admin Center > Upgrade Center;
- Click on "View Recently Completed Upgrades" or "View Saved for Later Items";
- Then you see the feature that was enabled (for example "Report Center");
- As you can see on the following screen-shots, if you click on the ">" arrow it will expand the list of users that enabled/disabled that feature in the past 30 days:
- After clicking the > arrow it will show the users and dates that the feature was enabled/disabled:
For more information Upgrade Center access and usability, you can refer to the following KBAs:
Admin Center Upgrade Center Audit Auditing enable disable , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UPG , Upgrade, Patches, Lifecycle Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To