A scheduled adhoc report in Report Center just sends a notification of the report completion by email
You would like to schedule an Adhoc report to receive the exported file by email
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Report Center does not send report files by email. Only the Job Start and Job Completion notifications are sent by email. We have to use Report Distributor instead.
- As a workaround you can create a new Canvas Report (ORD) selecting an existing Adhoc query and use Report Distributor.
- Create a report canvas (or an ORD report if Report Center is not enabled)
- Drag and drop a list report component
- Select an adhoc query (keep in mind that any Query with adhoc data source cannot be edited in ORD)
- Create a bundle in report distributor.
- If you have Report Center enabled you have click on View Schedules > Switch to Report Distributor
- Click on "Add Item", "Add Excel Table" or "Add CSV Table", select the report component
- Add it to the bundle and schedule to send by email
- Alternatively you can create a new report from scratch using the Live Data source and make use of all reporting tools available in ORD.
Schedule Adhoc report by email Report Distributor query ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To