You are trying to view a Payment Order which still has not been created.
But the Payment is still in 'In Approval' status and when you click on it, you get the error: Target UI Could Not be Determined in the Current Scope. Please Ask Your System Administrator to Check the Scoping.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management Work Center
- Go to Payment Monitor view
- Open the Payment ID which is in In Approval status
- Open the Document ID
- Click on View All
- Go to Document Flow tab
- Click on the Payment Order ID hyperlink
Error appears Target UI could not be determined in the current scope. Please ask your system administrator to check the scoping.
The Payment is still in In Approval status, hence the error appears as the system is trying to open a Payment which has not yet been created.
This is the expected behavior of the system.
Approver has to approve the Payment by going to:
- Managing My Area Work Center
- Go to Approvals View.
- Go to Payment Approvals sub view.
- Search for the Payment ID
- Approve the Payment
Once the Payment is approved, the Payment Order ID will be created and now if you click on the Payment Order ID the error won't appear.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To