'userSysid Operator has no such field' error occurred when creating job requisition via Position Org Chart
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Home > Position Org Chart
2. Search for position > Create Job Requisition > Create
3. Error will occur 'Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position failed. Details: The mapping field recruiter is entered in the rule to refer to the field usersSysid of OData object JobRequisitionOperator, but the object JobRequisitionOperator has no such field.'
Note: Operator is recruiter for this example.
The configuration of business rules is case sensitive, userSysid configuration should follow the format according to Admin Guide.
1. Check the rule configuration for userSysid.
2. userSysid should be userSysId as per Admin Guide, with the capital 'I'.
3. Change the userSysid to userSysId to resolve the issue.
userSysid, Operator, Position Org Chart, Rule Configuration, Job Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem