When a Presentation containing Live Slides is exported to a PDF printer the background colours OR borders that are visible on the Live Slide do not display
- SuccessFactors BIZX: Presentations
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite (Presentations)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Presentations > Create a Presentation and Add a Live Slide
- Print Presentation > on pop-up window select 'Print' > a new window opens (Preview Page)
- At the bottom of the page select 'Send To Print'
- Select a PDF printer
- Open the PDF
- The PDF does not display the background colours OR borders that are visible on the Live Slide
The Internet Browser setting in Page Setup for Print does not have the option 'Print Background Colours and Images' enabled in IE or 'Background graphics' in Chrome.
Chrome > Go to > Browser Settings > Print > More Settings > enable the option 'Backgroud graphics'
IE > Go to > Browser Settings > Print > Page Setup > enable the option 'Print Background Colours and Images'
- Printing Presentations
- Live Slides
- Background colours and Borders