It is not possible to edit the fields of a ticket after setting its status to completed. It is only possible to add a note.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Press edit and set the status to completed.
- Observe that it is not possible to edit any other fields.
This is expected system behaviour.
Possible workaround: it is possible to create a custom status through Business Configuration which will indicate to users that the ticket is completed but it is still available for editing:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity list.
- Search for Tickets for Customer Support.
- From here it is possible to create a custom status and set its Life Cycle Status to In Process so users can edit.
- Add to an appropriate status schema.
KBA , LOD-CRM-PRM , Promotions , How To