Employees are missing in the report
- The data as of today of the report is different than the last time it was ran
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
You run a recurring report with the date option as of today
- The output has 800 employees
- However, the last time you ran the report (last month, last week, last quarter) the output was 810
The data may vary due to filters, date options, new employees added or inactivated in the system.
Check if the missing employees are still active in the system
- Check the static filters of the report query
- Check if the permissions of the user running the report have not been changed
- Run the report more than once to confirm the same output
If you have any further issues open an incident with the Cloud Support a screenshot of the report and what records are missing from it. Another important information is a screenshot of the information that is missing on the BizX.
Missing Employee Report Data discrepancy Difference mismatch ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To