"The content you are importing is not supported in this version. Please delete the package" when importing a .tgz file which you have exported using the Deployment option within SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15
Reproducing the Issue
Click the Menu icon - Deployment - Import
- Click the '+' icon to upload a .tgz file and follow the instructions
- Observe the error that is shown
SAP Analytics Cloud only supports .tgz files which are valid for two waves since the content was exported, So the content that you are trying to import is no longer supported for the latest wave. Eg. If you export a file from SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 12, it will only be valid up until Wave 14.
SAP recommends importing any exported .tgz files within the valid timeframe of 2 waves, so that your content is always accessible and compatible with the latest version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem