You Get a SAML2 service not accessible accessing to Access Opportunity from JAM Group
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the SAP JAM system.
- Go to the group XYZ where you have been invited (XYZ represents the ID of the JAM group).
- Try to access opportunity ABC from the JAM group.
- You get the error SAML2 service not accessible.
You need to adjust the Business Configuration setting for Jam so then the error will be solved.
To correct this behavior please following the steps below.
1.Go to the Business Configuration work center.
2.Go to the Implementation view.
3. Select the implementation project and click Edit Project Scope;
4. Go to the step 4-Questions;
5. Click Next > until you reach Questions;
6. In the Scoping Elements list select -> Communication and Information Exchange->Communities, Document Managment and External Services
7.Enable the follow question "Do you want to use C4C SSO URL Jam Integration" ? by selecting Yes for that question;
9.Review and confirm your project scope;
Once done then all Jam links for object xx Like Opportunity as per your problem will be SSO URL.The user should have logged in via SSO to the C4C system and when he clicks the Hiperlink link, it will directly open the object without prompt for login.
Make sure the hyper link is also referring to correct C4C system.
- If SSO Option is not checked in business configuration:
URL of the hyper View Client should be https:// myxxx.crm.ondemand.com/sap/byd/nav?bo=COD_
- If SSO Active is in business configuration as described above :
URL of the hyper View Client should content SSO Like https:// myxxx-sso.crm.ondemand.com/
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To