The Admin wants to inactivate a User directly in the User Record
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
For inactivating a User via the User Record, the Admin has to follow the below steps in the Admin view:
- Go to Users->Users
- Search for the User the Admin wants to inactivate and edit it
- Click in View All
- Search for the attribute Active
- Set it to "No"
- Click in Save
- When prompted make sure to select the appropriate option:
- Yes will inactivate the User and cancel all active registrations and waitlists of the User.
- No will inactivate the User but preserve all active registrations and waitlists of the User.
- Cancel will not inactivate the User
The user will then be inactivated according with the option selected in step 7.
2253851 - Unable to delete Primary Records in LMS
2335376 - How to deactivate more than one User in LMS
Inactive, Inactivate, user, Users, Record, cancel all active registrations , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem