After uploading Standard Report Templates, users are not able to edit them. An error occur : "An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected and the application is unable to process your request. Details of the problem have been logged to enable SuccessFactors staff members to review this issue."
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Analytics& Reporting
- Report Center - Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting
- Report Center
- Select report Standard Report from canvas report listed
- Select Edit the report
- An error is pop: "An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected ....."
This is caused because the owner of the report is set as "SuccessFactors".
Two possible resolution
a) Edit the Report owership in the Report Designer
- Go to Report Designer
- Open the Standard Report Folder
- Select the report
- Check if the report owner is "Successfactors" as seen in the screenshot above. If go to next steps
- From the left panel - Manage Reports select File >
- Edit Ownership
- Select the name of the report
- Click on Successfactors user
- From the listed user > select the user you would like to make owner of the report
b) From the Report Center
- Select the Standard Report Name
- Go to Edit
- Duplicate the report leaving the original untouched (handy as a backup)
- The duplicated report is now owned by the current user and become editable
- Or delete the report and re-upload (as a customer user) so it is not owned by SuccessFactors.
Report Centre, Standard Reports, ORD, Online Report Designer, Standard Report ownership, Error editing EC Standard Report, user cannot Edit Canvas Report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem