A recruiter sourced candidate can't see a job offer
SuccessFactors Recruiting RCM
Reproducing the Issue
- A recruiter adds a candidate to the system
- The system sends an email to the candidate alerting them that an account has been created and to change their initial password as soon as possible
- The recruiter forwards the candidate to the job requistion
- The recruiter moves the candidate to the Offer stage and the offer letter is emailed to the candidate with a prompt to log in
- The candidate follows the CANDIDATE_OFFER_URL token link''
- Candidate is prompted to login.
The candidate has not changed their initial password when a recruiter added their account, and has used a different email address to register for SuccessFactors
The candidate must reset the password to their account using
1. The URL in the original email to notify them an account had been created for them
2. The 'Forgot your password?' option on the External Career Site
This is an expected system behaviour
Candidate; Can't; Accept; Job; Offer; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem