How do I expand or collapse columns on Compensation Worksheets?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Talent Management
- Prior b1711, all columns in a group were collapsed on the worksheets, by default.
- To increase personalization, you can now view all columns in a group when you're opening the worksheets for the first time.
- To hide columns in the worksheets, you'll need choose "Collapsed" from the "Initial State" field.
- Additionally, you can configure which columns in a group you want to view when a group is collapsed in the "Column to display when collapsed" field on the "Design Worksheet" page.
Hide columns, CMP-15729, SF, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711