In the output in the outbound file XYZ(XYZ stands for outbound files ID) , you want to knwo the data source of some fields of outbound payment file.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Outbound Files sub view within the File Management view.
- Find file XYZ and click Download File action button.
You need to know the data source of some fields in this payment format.
Payment file format can be customized. For example, if the format is specific to a particular bank or is for a country, for which a localized version of the solution is not currently available. You want to know the exact data source of some fields in the file format.
At first you need to figure out corresponding payment medium format of Document ID ABC(ABC represents outgoing bank transfer document ID) . The format are configured through Business Configuration. You can edit the payment file structure assigned to the payment medium format. You can define content od offset and positioning of data source in the Define Fields tab.
To figure out corresponding payment medium format of Document ID,
- Go to the Payment Monitor within Payment Management work center.
- Show the All Payments and find Payment ABC.
- In the Payment data , displays Payment Medium Format is XXX(XXX represents the payment format ID).
To define the field data source and related settings,
- Go to Business Configuration and find the activity Ougoing Bank Transfer.
- Click the Assignment of Payment File Structures to the Payment Medium Formats and open it.
- Find the corresponding DEF (DEF stands for file structure ID) of XXX .
- Close the view to go back.
- Click the Edit payment file structures and open the another view.
- Find the File Structure ID DEF and click Edit.
- In the New Payment File Structure view, navigate to No.3 step Define Fields.
- Here you can add row to defiine data source of a field name at bank.
For example , you can set field content definition for country code to return the 5th and 6th character of the Swift code.
KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To