- How to clean existing DMS vendor config data
- Unable to select a different vendor
- Option is greyed out
Reproducing the Issue
Step to reproduce the issue:
- Enable Document Management Service in provisioning
- Add "Document Management Configuration" to admin role permissions
- Open "Configure Document Management" in Admin Center
- Select "Successfactors" as document management vendor in the tool
- Try selecting a different vendor - system does not allow this
- This is expected behavior
- The options are grayed out because you already had selected a Document Management Service.
- DMS vendor config doesn't encourage frequent switch. So if you want to connect to another DMS vendor, you need to first clean the existing DMS vendor config data.
- The customer will have to migrate the attachments from Successfactors framework into the new selected framework.
- The migration itself is a Professional Services paid engagement and not in scope for support
To Clean the old configuration:
- Go to Manage Data page
- Search OBITenantConfig–>dms, select Permanently Delete Entry
3. Search DMSPersonFolder, for all ther records, select Permanently Delete Entry
DMS, Document Management Service, MDF, Box, OpenText, SuccessFactors, PeopleDoc , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TLS , Tools , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To