After configuring a connection using HANA Live Direct Connection and selecting SAML SSO as authentication method, you are prompted in a pop-up window to use HANA username and password.
If you cancel, you will see the error 401 access denied and if you type your HANA username and password, you can connect.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017
Incomplete configuration in SAP HANA SAML SSO.
Enable the package InA to use SAML authentication.
- In the XS Admin page of your SAP HANA system, select Menu > XS Artifact Administration.
- In the Packages area, select sap> bc > ina > service >v2. The SAP Security and Admin page appears.
- Select Edit.
- Select the SAML checkbox.
- Choose the SAML IdP used for SAP Analytics Cloud and the user accounts in HANA.
- Select Save.
- Blog: SAML Authentication in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Bog: SSO with HANA in SAPCP using SAP Analytics Cloud users
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
saml, sso, hana, direct, cors, popup, window, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC,, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem