For some users, the timezone displayed for Scheduled Offerings are in the users' timezone; and for others it is in the timezone in which the Scheduled Offering was created.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Create Schedule Offering in a timezone.
One user checks the Scheduled Offering, and it is showing in the user's preferred timezone.
Another user searches for the Scheduled Offering, and it is being shown in the original timezone from the Schedule Offering creation.
One user has the option to "Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone" checked while the other user does not.
For enabling and disabling this option in the user side, follow these steps on the User side:
In the Links tile go to "Options and Settings"
Under "Select a Locale and Time Zone", locate the checkbox "Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone"
Check it for the User to always observe the Scheduled Offerings timezones as the one set in the User's preferences
Click in "Apply Changes"
If the option is not available for the User or the Admin wants to enable/disable this option globally, refer to KBA 2549613.
In case this option the "Options and Settings" is not available for the Users, you can obtain this information as below:
- Table: PA_USER_PREFERENCE
- Column: PREFERENCES - The field content is a BLOB which is in XML format, inside of this, the label <displayscheduleinusertimezone> presents the value of the "Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone" preference.
- Column: PREFERRED_TIMEZONE - Presents the preferred timezone set for the User.
- 2549613 - Default to User's Time Zone for display of Scheduled Offerings
- 2406019 - Timezone in Scheduled Offering Delivery Notification is displaying as American/New York time against User Preferred timezone
- 2321620 - Time Zone in My Classes (Instructor View) Incorrect based on Time Zone of Scheduled offering
SAP SF success factors leanring lms Scheduled Offering Timezone User Always display in this Time Zone Options and Settings Preferences different , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem